I sit beside the fire and think of all that I have seen, of meadow-flowers and butterflies In summers that have been; Of yellow leaves and gossamer in autumns that there were, with morning mist and silver sun and wind upon my hair. I sit beside the fire and think of how the world will be when winter comes without a spring that I shall ever see. For still there are so many things that I have never seen: in every wood in every spring there is a different green. I sit beside the fire and think of people long ago, and people who will see a world that I shall never know. But all the while I sit and think of times there were before, I listen for returning feet and voices at the door.

-J.R.R. Tolkien, from The Fellowship of the Ring

*this is my blog... be sure to read often, because my life is constantly changing! blessings *

Join a Blog Ring!

Powered by WebRing.

April 11, 2007

My Week So Far...

Well, for me, this week has been sort of sluggish. Last week was Spring Break, so having to go back to school was sort of a bummer. It's actually been kind of fun, though, because we're really not doing anything important. In Geography, we have to watch this 7 hour movie called Ghandi, which is going to take 3 blocks to watch... and even though it's boring, we don't have homework, so that's a plus
In Gym we're taking a self-defence class, and it's EXTREMELY fun. We get to learn how to fight off attackers with only a couple blows, and how to break their nose, and stuff like that. It seems kind of gory, but it's really fun. I kept joking with my friend, Bryan, that if he ever tried to attack me, I could totally beat him up. He quickly assured me that he wouldn't, but he didn't believe I could really take him out... I almost want him to try just to prove him wrong!
Well, I gotta go, because American Idol is on, and I want to see Sanjaya go home! L8R.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go Girl! About the whole Saunjuay thing. Rock On.
Your BFF, Heath

*COME BACK SOON!!