I sit beside the fire and think of all that I have seen, of meadow-flowers and butterflies In summers that have been; Of yellow leaves and gossamer in autumns that there were, with morning mist and silver sun and wind upon my hair. I sit beside the fire and think of how the world will be when winter comes without a spring that I shall ever see. For still there are so many things that I have never seen: in every wood in every spring there is a different green. I sit beside the fire and think of people long ago, and people who will see a world that I shall never know. But all the while I sit and think of times there were before, I listen for returning feet and voices at the door.

-J.R.R. Tolkien, from The Fellowship of the Ring

*this is my blog... be sure to read often, because my life is constantly changing! blessings *

Join a Blog Ring!

Powered by WebRing.

July 03, 2008

My New Hairdo

Well, I finally got my haircut! I really like it. In the end, it's going to be my previous length, only with the same style as I've got now. So, tell me what u think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. But of course I think your beautiful anyway you wear your hair, but then again...I might be slightly bias.

Dad

lori shepler - said...

i love it!!! - you're so pretty :)

lori/mom

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

I think it looks awesome!

Angela

*COME BACK SOON!!