I sit beside the fire and think of all that I have seen, of meadow-flowers and butterflies In summers that have been; Of yellow leaves and gossamer in autumns that there were, with morning mist and silver sun and wind upon my hair. I sit beside the fire and think of how the world will be when winter comes without a spring that I shall ever see. For still there are so many things that I have never seen: in every wood in every spring there is a different green. I sit beside the fire and think of people long ago, and people who will see a world that I shall never know. But all the while I sit and think of times there were before, I listen for returning feet and voices at the door.

-J.R.R. Tolkien, from The Fellowship of the Ring

*this is my blog... be sure to read often, because my life is constantly changing! blessings *

Join a Blog Ring!

Powered by WebRing.

February 25, 2007

my week


well, Today was really kind of boring because we were supposed to meet some of my parent's friends for dinner, but that got cancled, so we went out to dinner by ourselves (but we went to Red Lobster, so that made it all better!) We did get to go to DJ's hair salon and get some products for my nana and Madisyn, so it was kind of fun being able to get good-smelling hair products for them and stuff. On Friday night, we went to my little cousin Megan's birthday party, so that was fun being able to see her open her gifts and things. She seemed to have a really good time. I have even been able to talk to Madisyn via email. That was really exciting! In fact, my mom and Nana just got some more pictures of Madisyn today, and she was wearing one of the shirts that I have! My mom and I emailed her back and told her that I have the same shirt, and we put a picture in it of me wearing it. I hated the picture that we put in,though, because my mom took it when we were at Haitian weekend, and I was eating chips and totally unprepared for her to take the pic., so I have the stupidest expression on my face. Poor Madisyn! She's going to see that and be afraid of me before she even knows me! Well, I've got to go, because my mom needs the computer. I'll try and blog again soon! L8r!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, What about a shout out about my Birthday? HuH? Just Kidding

Heath Bar

*COME BACK SOON!!