I sit beside the fire and think of all that I have seen, of meadow-flowers and butterflies In summers that have been; Of yellow leaves and gossamer in autumns that there were, with morning mist and silver sun and wind upon my hair. I sit beside the fire and think of how the world will be when winter comes without a spring that I shall ever see. For still there are so many things that I have never seen: in every wood in every spring there is a different green. I sit beside the fire and think of people long ago, and people who will see a world that I shall never know. But all the while I sit and think of times there were before, I listen for returning feet and voices at the door.

-J.R.R. Tolkien, from The Fellowship of the Ring

*this is my blog... be sure to read often, because my life is constantly changing! blessings *

Join a Blog Ring!

Powered by WebRing.

February 27, 2007

I Finally Figured It Out!...


Well, today I finally figured out how to put music on my Blog! I was on the computer for every class but one today, and I had a lot of extra time at the end, so I started searching for free music for Blogging, and I finally found a site where I could do it! If you want to hear the song I put on, go up to the the top left-hand corner of my blog, and you should see a small rectangular box. If you click on the arrow in the left side of that box, it should start playing. If you want to turn the sound up, there should be a button on the right-hand side that you can click on and drag it to the left or the right. That controls the sound. Anyway, I thought it was really cool. On April 28, I am planning on going with some of the other french students to a french competition at another highschool and we're going to compete with all the other highschools in Indiana. It should be really exciting! I don't exactly know what I am going to do for it yet, but we have to enter at least 3 of the competitions. I may perform a skit with a couple other of my french-learning friends, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to recite a french poem. I have yet to decide on my 3rd event. I'm really excited for this, because Noblesville High School is supposed to have a huge reputation in this competition. Last year, everyone who went won something, so I have a standard to live up to! It will definately mean a lot of practicing, but I think it will be fun in the end.
Nothing really exciting happened today, but on Sunday, it was one of my best friend's birthday! Heather turned 15, and Mr. Noah Caswell turned 5. I didn't get to see Noah on his b-day, but I'm pretty sure he had a good day! Heather's day went well, too. Actually, she's already planning her 16th birthday! Well, I think I'm going to sign off, because I'm missing American Idol, so I'll try to write soon! L8r G8rs!
P.S.-
if you noticed, I put a calendar on my blog, but I haven't put anything on it yet. I'll try to do that some other time, but you won't find anything exciting on it yet! Be sure to sign my guestbook and my guestmap! Thanx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the Shout out late. JK. By the way I'm planning your 16th birthday, not mine, remember?

Luv your girl,

Heath Bar

*COME BACK SOON!!