I sit beside the fire and think of all that I have seen, of meadow-flowers and butterflies In summers that have been; Of yellow leaves and gossamer in autumns that there were, with morning mist and silver sun and wind upon my hair. I sit beside the fire and think of how the world will be when winter comes without a spring that I shall ever see. For still there are so many things that I have never seen: in every wood in every spring there is a different green. I sit beside the fire and think of people long ago, and people who will see a world that I shall never know. But all the while I sit and think of times there were before, I listen for returning feet and voices at the door.

-J.R.R. Tolkien, from The Fellowship of the Ring

*this is my blog... be sure to read often, because my life is constantly changing! blessings *

Join a Blog Ring!

Powered by WebRing.

August 12, 2007

Homeschooling?

Today I have done... ummm, well, let me think: NOTHING!!!! I watched my sisters for a little bit because my mom and dad were asleep, but that really didn't last long, and I've done nothing ever since. I'm really dreading Wednesday. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP THESE DO-NOTHING DAYS! I'm gonna try to get my mom to homeschool me. I seriously doubt that she could this year, but I'm sure we could start next year. My highschool, even though it's a 4-star school, has a ton of stuff going on that really shouldn't be happening. Almost all of the kids cuss, some of the teachers cuss, girls wear their clothes so short and tight that it makes you (or at least me) want to gag, we see guys' butts all the time because their pants sag, and I get really tired of hearing about all the people who are 'trying to stop smoking', or hate their life and they have it so bad (even though their wearing extremely expensive clothes and have everything, even if they didn't want it), or wear black every day, call chains and handcuffs jewelry, and no matter how long I look at them, I can never seem to find skin that isn't decorated with tattoos. After a while, it gets kind of depressing.

I forgot to load the pics on here last night, but my mom took me yesterday evening over to Forest Park and Potter's bridge and took some pics of me. *Je t'aime!*








1 comment:

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

Ok you know if your mom would do this I would be behind you everystep of the way and help you pick whatever curriculum you would like! I think I have LOTS of things you would be interested in!

*COME BACK SOON!!