I sit beside the fire and think of all that I have seen, of meadow-flowers and butterflies In summers that have been; Of yellow leaves and gossamer in autumns that there were, with morning mist and silver sun and wind upon my hair. I sit beside the fire and think of how the world will be when winter comes without a spring that I shall ever see. For still there are so many things that I have never seen: in every wood in every spring there is a different green. I sit beside the fire and think of people long ago, and people who will see a world that I shall never know. But all the while I sit and think of times there were before, I listen for returning feet and voices at the door.

-J.R.R. Tolkien, from The Fellowship of the Ring

*this is my blog... be sure to read often, because my life is constantly changing! blessings *

Join a Blog Ring!

Powered by WebRing.

July 29, 2007

Back Home Again (in Indiana... ) [it's a song for those of u who don't know]

I'm finally home! We all enjoyed ourselves while we were camping, but the highlight of my weekend was seeing Jim Carey. Yeah, you heard me. I saw Jim Carey in Cracker Barrel today.
Okay, so it wasn't really Jim Carey, but I saw a guy who looked just like him. Before we left, I asked him if anyone had ever told him that he looked like Jim Carey, and he said no, but he doesn't really have Jim Carey's money. I'm not exaggerating, they could have been related! The guy we saw looked a little older, but hey, what has age got to do with it? I was going to ask him if I could get a picture and put it on here, but when I came back in to ask him, he was gone. So instead, I'll just use a pic I found on Google. I guess it really doesn't matter if I got a pic of him or not, because this pic will show you exactly what he looked like.

No comments:

*COME BACK SOON!!