I sit beside the fire and think of all that I have seen, of meadow-flowers and butterflies In summers that have been; Of yellow leaves and gossamer in autumns that there were, with morning mist and silver sun and wind upon my hair. I sit beside the fire and think of how the world will be when winter comes without a spring that I shall ever see. For still there are so many things that I have never seen: in every wood in every spring there is a different green. I sit beside the fire and think of people long ago, and people who will see a world that I shall never know. But all the while I sit and think of times there were before, I listen for returning feet and voices at the door.

-J.R.R. Tolkien, from The Fellowship of the Ring

*this is my blog... be sure to read often, because my life is constantly changing! blessings *

Join a Blog Ring!

Powered by WebRing.

July 25, 2007

Okay mom, since you insist on me blogging, this one's for you! (jk)


Well, actually, nothing much has been happening with me. We're going camping tomorrow, and then we'll come back on Sunday, so this'll be my last post until then.


Where do I start? Well, yesterday we went out shopping... yeah! I got 2 new pairs of shoes... double yeah!! I had to pay for them myself, but I earned it back because I babysat last night. Then after we were done shopping, we left to my grandparents house. This is a picture of that 'strange' grandfather that I have.



I told you he was weird. He keeps insisting that he's going to create a blog himself and put a whole bunch of dirt about me on it, but since he doesn't have anything, i doubt that anyone would look at it. I guess some people were just born weird... that means you, grandpa!!
Anyway, yesterday we went 'park searching'. My mom and I started looking around for new parks to go to, because the one that we usually go to has a ton of kids running around, and it's out in the sun. We started thinking, and almost every neighborhood has a playground... my mom came up with the idea that she would just take my sisters on rounds around each different neighborhood until they throw us out... what's wrong with this picture?! My mom is such a great role model, isn't she? jk mom! ur great
well, i need to go. my mom just fell asleep and it's time to get my sisters up from their nap... how convenient for mom to drop out now!

1 comment:

Georgi said...

personally, i think that weird grandpa of yours is adorable, and he is the one that will always be in your corner...no matter what!!
love you baby girl.
nana

*COME BACK SOON!!